Hello! I’m Dina
Certified Coach | Founder of Agape Heart & Soul
Book a free 30 min. call
Wondering if coaching is the right path for you? Wondering if I’m the right coach for you?
Get in touch with me to schedule a free 30 min. call.
No strings attached.
Just a conversation.
Multilingual Coach (EN, DE, FR, Arabic), with 20+ years experience in Human Resources. Worked in a variety of local & global roles in the pharmaceutical industry, the United Nations and NGOs.
MBA graduate. Certified coach from the University of Cambridge, UK. Gallup-certified Strengths coach. Gestalt coach & Non-Violent-Communication practitioner. Certified Team coach. Trained in working with neurodivergent adults.
- Specialised in coaching people who are in some kind of a transition and/or facing life’s big questions – be it professional (career related) or personal (loss/grief, search for meaning, burnout)
- Coach executives on the things that keep you awake at night
- Support young adults & seasoned professionals alike on their career journey through Career coaching & Job application support (e.g. CV & motivation letter review, interview preparation, etc.)
- Complement my coaching with the CliftonStrengths assessment – to help you “Name, Claim & Aim” your natural talents (using CliftonStrengths assessment by Gallup)
- Run group coaching workshops on related topics
- Run Strengths-based Team Development workshops
- Trainer & Guest lecturer – creating informative and thought-provoking lectures and training sessions
When I’m not coaching, I am a poet & picture book writer, a singer song-writer, and voice-over enthusiast.